Thursday, January 26, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my place in this world where I can restore a little reason to my life. While your here you can look forward to seeing some of the things that I do in my life to help me stay balanced. As a stay at home mom to three children ages 6 (going on 13), 4 and almost 2 year old, I crave a way to remind myself who I am. I adore being able to stay at home and raise my children! I wouldn't change that for a million dollars! Sometimes, though, it seems that a person can be swallowed up by all that being a mom entails. I enjoy creating things, trying new recipes, reading, organizing (activities and "things"). You will find a little bit of everything here. I would love to hear your comments, suggestions, or opinions. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back!

No comments:

Post a Comment