Friday, February 3, 2012

Amazing Sale

I just happened to be at Walmart the other day. They always have a great clearance section and that is usually where I begin my shopping. Today, in addition to the three aisles of clearance items in the store there were also a few aisles of clearance items located in the garden center.

As I was about the leave the garden center a very nice employee directed to the far corner of the garden center and told me he had just marked down all of the flower bulbs to $0.02! What? Did I hear that right? Just two cents? AMAZING! Since he had just marked them down the selection was great.

I was able to get 32 packages of tulips, hyacinths, biris', and daffodils (there was a lot more variety too) for a total of $0.32. Yes, I said it thirty-two cents! Here is my receipt to prove it! These packages retail for around $5 each and contain between 3 to 14 bulbs in each depending on the type of flower. My yard is going to look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment